Maintaining your parking lot is the best way to save yourself money for years to come. Essential parking lot maintenance practices include repairing damaged asphalt, filling cracks, seal coating and restriping to keep your lot safe. These cost-effective applications will not only improve the appearance of your parking lot but can also reduce potential liabilities.
Here are some questions to consider about your parking lot:
- When was the last time I walked the parking lot to see if there are any issues?
- Does my parking lot have potholes?
- Are the inlets in my parking lot showing signs of failure?
- Are there cracks in my parking lot…have they gotten larger over time?
- Do the curbs and sidewalks in my parking lot have any damage, creating potential trip hazards?
- Are the parking spaces in my parking lot clearly defined?
- Does my parking lot have clear pavement markings and signage to ensure safe flow of traffic?
- Is my parking lot ADA compliant?
- Do I have a budget in place for parking lot maintenance?
- How do I find a trusted partner to evaluate my parking lot and make recommendations for preventative maintenance?
American Asphalt Company can help. Give us a call today for your complimentary site evaluation.